Friday, October 7, 2011

Preposterous Curly Tops

If I transfer all the stuffs in my brain...
your head's gonna have intracranial pressure like hydrocephalus,
gonna have edematous and gonna blow up painfully beautiful...
critically alive, with severe pain, breathing but it's just a dream...
feelin creamy like clouds but it's neurons and it's the basic unit of your stupid brain...

I look like an ordinary man, inside a savant undiagnosed by medical diagnosis,  like Kim peek the rain man...
Slow learner like leslie Lemke walked, solved my ill mentality hypothetically, like the mathematics of brain man.
Well mostly all of you will do... are what most of you do, and most of you will think I am a strange, wierd, drug addict?!
but I will tell you I'm breakin barriers, makin change, not just watchin anybody else, like a paparazzi; your just a picture in a click.

It's so medieval, if you don't know what I do, I'm some kind of witch, a warlock, a wizard, or an alchemist...
(Just because I know some books, some science, some of the bible, and everything else.)
We'll understand as much as you can, if you can't, then ask me or read a book, be sensefully curious and experiment...
(and that's all I have to say cause I know you'll never understand my other side, like sybil in optimistic vibe).

No comments:

Post a Comment