Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Sadness Where Smiles Hide It

You can say everything at me
You can blame all the things on me
But I am who I am, I am me
and I’m saying, you can be whoever you want to be

Acceptance of the truth, is a brave concept existed on my mind
And to stand up for the truth is much braver
I’m human, I've been bad, I've been good, and I've been kind
But I think I’m right that we still got in ourselves that we have to find

Many Godly names; regardless of religion, I just simply believe there is a God
So we are all brothers, so the idea that we are all brothers we have to share love
But we have differences, we have emotions, we have pain, and we have pride
My learning is a as good as a misunderstanding that can be prevented by simple understanding

A talk, a walk, the music, the dance, the beauty, the art, the life so beautiful
The better and the worst, the winning in losing, it doesn’t get that complicated
We look, we critic, we unconsciously just see, and blinded by what we had seen ocularly.
But with understanding, and learning; we'll see the truth, the reflection of reality.

When I die, I don’t want you to remember me with all the good things I had done
I want you all to remember what I had learned, my life is my masterpiece
Many times I had thought of life, as dark as night, but there is a morning to wake up to
We live different situations, and there is no right side in a battle, because every side had
different reasons

I cried, I wept; that’s the use of tear ducts, I just used my body as what it's used to function(lol)
I hate, I forgive, I love, I stumble, I fall, and I stand up with the truth and its pain
Like what I said “you can say everything at me, you can blame all the things on me”
And my time will come and I will die, but dying cannot kill my name in anyone’s time

No comments:

Post a Comment